Sequoyah War Lodge Invitational Schedule and COVID Updates:
2020 War Lodge Invitational
Friday, Dec. 18th – War Lodge
Sequoyah vs. North Paulding (G) – 4 p.m.
Sequoyah vs. North Paulding (B) – 6 p.m.
Marietta vs. Mundy’s Mill (G) – 8 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 18th – River Ridge HS
North Gwinnett vs. Creekview (G) – 4 p.m.
Roswell vs. Rockdale County (B) – 6 p.m.
River Ridge vs. Harrison (G) – 8 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 18th – East Gym
Mountain View vs. Chattahoochee (G) – 4 p.m.
Walton vs. Peachtree Ridge (G) – 6 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 18th – Etowah HS
North Forsyth vs. Dacula (G) – 5 p.m.
Stars Mill vs. Etowah (G) – 7 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 18th – Dean Rusk MS
Cass vs. Hebron (B) – 5:30 p.m.
Berkmar vs. Glynn Academy (B) – 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 19th – War Lodge
Sequoyah vs. North Gwinnett (G) – 10 a.m.
Parkview vs. Glynn Academy (B) – 12 p.m.
Dawson County vs. Etowah (G) – 2 p.m.
Sequoyah vs. Cass (B) – 4 p.m.
Cherokee vs. Dacula (G) – 6 p.m.
Berkmar vs. Centennial (B) – 8 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 19th – East Gym
South Cobb vs. Cross Keys (G) – 2 p.m.
Stars Mill vs. Creekview (G) – 4 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 19th – Dean Rusk
North Paulding vs. Peachtree Ridge (G)– 10 a.m.
Holy Innocents vs. North Forsyth (B) – 12 p.m.
North Forsyth vs. Harrison (G)– 2 p.m.
Dawson County vs. Roswell (B) – 4 p.m.
Marietta vs. River Ridge (G) – 6 p.m.
Solid Rock Christian vs. Sprayberry (B) – 8 p.m.
- All Volunteers/Concessions will be screened at prospective gyms before beginning work.
- Before the start of the games, Game manager will meet with volunteers to hand out information and cleaning equipment.
- Each Locker Room/Changing Room will be wiped down before 1st Teams arrive.
- There will be at least 4 areas for teams to arrive in
- No team will enter a changing area before it has been sanitized
- Each team will have a designated room that will not be shared.
- After each team departs, room will be cleaned and sanitized.
- Scorer’s Table will be wiped down before workers arrive.
- At the conclusion of any game, Game Mangers will work with volunteers to sanitize
- Scorer’s Table
- Playing Floor
- Locker Rooms after team departs
- This will repeat after each game until the end the games.
- Game Mangers will make sure all areas have been sanitized before allowing next teams to enter changing area/playing floor.
- Arriving teams will be placed in the cafeterias until room room space can provided.
- Teams will be placed at least 30 feet apart.
- Areas will be cleaned and sanitized after teams move to locker room.
- We will tell teams not to arrive until 45 minutes before their arriving game time.
- Multiple team room spaces will be used, so teams will not have to cross paths.
- Upon competition of game, teams will exit the building and will not be allowed to stay and watch games.
- Spreading out game times to allow for more social distancing.
- Average Games last 1:15. (Also, Half-time will be reduced by 2 minutes to allow to help make sure we are on schedule).
- We are allowing for 2 hours between start times.
- After the end of each game, the gym will be cleared out before the new set of fans arrive. We will mark off spots for people to stand to allow for distancing while waiting for the next game to start.
- There will be communication to all fans to stay in their cars until at least 15 minutes before your team’s scheduled tip-off.
- Gyms/Locker Rooms/Stands will be sanitized at the end of night as well.